Colony represents top adhesive manufacturers including 3M, Gluefast, and Technical Adhesives. Adhesives can be a complex business, but our vendors help make it easy to find the perfect match through a discovery process and product testing. Our dedicated sales team brings a vast knowledge base of applications and solutions to the table that aides in making that process even easier. We continue to add benefits including convenient delivery, stocking programs, and qualified service technicians.
Industry Specific Applications
When researching and providing our customers with the best adhesive for their application we start by asking, "What are you doing?" By starting there we can determine what kind of adhesive you need, and then we do the testing. Here are a few industry examples that we cater to when it comes to adhesives:
- Automotive Industry - Carpet to board, plastic to carpet and fabric, interior components, headliners, carpet to shoddy and foam, pressure sensitive adhesives
- Bookbinding - Hinge (hot melt, water-based), joint gluing, case making, tight backing, tipping, gluing, spine (hot melt, water-based), hinge joint, casing in
- Consumer Packaging - Case and carton sealing, tray forming, bottle labeling, can labeling, pick-up and lap pastes, anti-skid (hot melt), anti-slip (water-based)
- Envelope Gums - Specialty applications, back seam applications, extrusion applications, self-seal latex, front seal applications, window gum applications, pressure sensitive
- Paper Converting - Folding carton, bag converting, displays (POP) laminating, corrugated
- Tissue and Towel - Core winding, case sealing, tail tie, transfer adhesives, laminating
- Wood Industry - Laminating (RF, cold, hot), assembly, dowling, general purpose, edge banding
Because our adhesive products are made for specific applications and working environments we request you contact us so we can guarantee we are offering the appropriate solution and product. We offer free product testing and samples to make sure our recommendations are the right match to your production line.